Welcome to MSPS
The objective of the Minnesota Society of Professional Surveyors is to unite all licensed Land Surveyors in the State of Minnesota; to elevate the standards of the surveying profession in the State of Minnesota; to establish basic minimum guidelines for surveys; to assist in promoting legislation, educational programs and public relations to improve the profession of the land surveyor; to work in cooperation with local, county and state governments in our field of endeavor; to uphold a rigid code of ethics and strive to improve our relations with our clients and the protection of the public by doing our work with precision and integrity.
How-to Webinars – Learn to navigate the new website
- 2013 Fall NSPS Issue Papers
- Download Scholarship Application for 2013
- MSPS Receives Certificate of Appreciation from NSPS
- April 2013 NSPS Government Affairs Update
- MSPS Members: Download your copy of the 2012-2013 Membership Roster. Please contact the MSPS office if any information needs to be updated.
- Become a Certified Survey Technician.
- View the Prevailing Wage rule change and wage survey information.
- Advertising rates/deadlines for the 2014 Minnesota Surveyor magazine are now available. Get more details.
Do We Have Your Correct Information?
MSPS’s primary communication tools to our members are the website and email. If you are not getting email at least once per month, your information may be incorrect or your server is blocking the email from this domain. Please check your member profile here to make sure we have the correct information. If you have any questions or are not receiving email, please contact us.